Justin Timberlake: Globe-trotting bucks party
All themed up in Rat Pack suits, JT’s posse of 25 fellas had a quiet dinner at Wynn Las Vegas & Encore Resort’s Sinatra, followed by some hard partying at Surrender Nightclub, albeit in a private outdoor cabana with a private pool.
Before heading home and being tucked into bed, the bachelor party moved onto Wynn Las Vegas’ Tryst Nightclub.
The crew then rolled on to Cabo in Mexico where they enjoyed a round of golf, played some volley ball, at El Dorado Golf & Beach Club. A lazy old end after a hectic Vegas night.
Always the performer, the boys mooned the paparazzi who were hot on their heels all weekend.
Although, as expected, everywhere Timberlake went was packed with models and beautiful women, he and his crew kept it clean with no strippers, keeping it to just him and the guys.
Want to plan a Justin Timberlake style bachelor party?
- Keep it clean: No need for strippers when the fiancee is Jessica Biel standard
- Dress smart: suits for dinner and high end night clubs
- Drink 901 Tequila – apparently JT’s drink of choice for the night
- Get outdoors: a round of golf, beach volleyball or a dip in the pool/beach
And to go all out:
- Get waaaaay out of town: charter a private jet and head to an exotic location. Cabo might be to far away, but a bucks party that starts in Sydney’s best clubs and ends on the Gold Coast’s pristine beaches will make you feel like your in a far away place.