Spotify knows what music makes you laugh out loud, relax after work, twerk real low, waltz with your lover, cry your eyes out, or drive hard and fast, and now Spotify can even tell you the best songs to play at a bachelor party. The minions that mine and mash the data garnered from millions of users have produced the best bachelor party playlist.
Spotify’s minions looked at all of the playlists developed for bachelor parties to tell us the 20 songs that the buck and his crew throw over the speakers more than any other to serenade the buck as he enters the world of marriage-hood.
It’s safe to say that if you get the clips up for this playlist, you probably won’t need to worry about any female entertainment for the bucks party, there’s a whole lotta half naked booty shakin’ going on… Having said that, the playlist features some of our all-time favourite songs, so we’ll be rocking these out across the Boardroom’s flat screens for the foreseeable future, I mean, it’s now an official work playlist, isn’t it?
Anyways, here’s the top 20 songs that make Spotify’s all time best bachelor party playlist:
- Ni**as in Paris | Jay Z, Kanye West
- Yeah! | Usher, Lil Jon, Ludacris
- In Da Club | 50 Cent
- Hypnotize | The Notorious B.I.G.
- Turn Down for What | DJ Snake, Lil Jon
- The Next Episode | DR. Dre, Snoop Dogg
- F**ckin’ Problems | A$AP Rocky, Drake, 2 Chainz, Kendrick Lamar
- Juicy | The Notorious B.I.G.
- Ignition (Remix) | R. Kelly
- Paradise City | Guns N’ Roses
- Trap Queen | Fetty Wap
- Hot in Herre | Nelly
- Still D.R.E. | Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg
- Gin and Juice | Snoop Dogg, Daz Dillinger
- Big Pimpin’ | Jay Z, UGK
- No Diggity | Blackstreet, Dr. Dre, Queen Pen
- Sexy Back | Justin Timberlake, Timberland
- Country Grammar (Hot Shit) | Nelly
- 99 Problems | Jay Z
- Girls, Girls, Girls | Motley Crew